Planning and implementing an online peer review system is a significant undertaking for any publisher or society.
ScholarOne has successfully implemented sites for all types of clients – those who have moved from another online system, an internal system, and those who have never worked with a formal review system before. Whether you are implementing a ScholarOne system through your publisher or Association Management Company or directly with us, there will be an Implementation Project Manager assigned to help you through the process, allowing you to focus on your business instead of system configuration and administration. Your Implementation Project Manager will guide you through the following tasks in the process:
- Helping you define and manage the project scope, objectives, requirements, and criteria for success
- Providing useful tools such as templates, checklists, and implementation guides
- Preparing and making changes to the project plans
- Defining and communicating standards for project tracking, reporting, and deliverables
- Preparing, submitting, and reviewing reports on the progress of ScholarOne activities
- Reviewing and administering change-management procedures.